Re: [OM] .dr5 Process

Subject: Re: [OM] .dr5 Process
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:03:48 -0500
Cc: wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I looked at their web site after reading the article. It's VERY neat and interesting to me. I like Agfa's Scala, but this opens up MANY more possibilities.

I'm definitely going to try it.

My candidate films: Ilford Delta 100 or FP4, Kodak Tri-X, Kodak High-Speed Infrared, and Scala-X.

Has anyone done this?

Skip