[OM] Re: Tope7

Subject: [OM] Re: Tope7
From: "roger skully" <robinsnes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:31:52 -0500
Thank you for removing the evil comments. I am sad that someone has felt it
necessary to denigrate, for any reason, the art of his fellow humans and
photographers. Disagreements are normal, comments like this are the true
pornography of our times.
Of course a light meter was used for the "cat Lady" in Tope 8. The real test
for exposure and lighting, however,  was done with Polaroid...conveniently
manufactured at ASA 100, the same ASA as the Portra film's E.I. That was how
I made sure the cat's eyes would be normal. The image was made as an
engagement present for her fiancée.
Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com