[OM] Kodachrome - I'm sold!

Subject: [OM] Kodachrome - I'm sold!
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:33:01 -0600
Well, I just got my first rolls of Kodachrome 25, 64 and 200, and WOW!

Colors are as reported, and the reds are quite lush.  I will never be
swayed from a steady diet of Scala and Kodachrome from this day forth.
I will get some of these scanned while I am in Texas and will share the
results when I get back in Jan.

Hope everyone has a great holiday, and good luck to all who participated
in the xmas exchange.  I will probably un s*bscribe until the beginning
of the year, so don't wear out the subject until I get back!

Bob Gries