Re: [OM] The ultimate Zoom lens

Subject: Re: [OM] The ultimate Zoom lens
From: Chris Linek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:29:08 +1000
<insert some MAJOR Homer Simpson drooling>

Mummy, can I have it for Christmassssss  pleeeeeeeeasssseeee.

Would you be able to mount an OM to it anyway? Heck, for a lens like that, you'd just go buy a cam that fits IT.

Cheers

Chris Linek
The Snappy Australian
http://www.SnappyAustralian.com
Digital Cameras, Films & Photographic Equipment
Christmas Specials: http://www.SnappyAustralian.Com/Christmas.html