Re: [OM] speaking of parties [third] now getting OT

Subject: Re: [OM] speaking of parties [third] now getting OT
From: chrisw@xxxxxxx (Chris Waigl)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:43:53 GMT
Le Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:50:29 +0100, "Bernd Moeller"
<dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> écrivit:

>Ah - thanks, Doro.
>
>I am not a regular user of drf. So Chris: apologies for having connected you
>with someone else.

No problem at all. 'twas just because we had only a day
before talked about my problems with my OM-4 at fairly
low temperatures.

Chris W

--
chris waigl

     I am now prosecuting some things with an engine I formerly
     writ to you of.            (Robert Boyle, to Hardlib 1659)