[OM] Flash Combos

Subject: [OM] Flash Combos
From: nrky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:13:14 -0600
Hi All,

As an ambient light kinda guy, I surprised myself with a sudden
fit of Zuikoholism by buying a BG2 and a T-32 today.  I already had
a T-20 and an F-280 (but no bodies to support the super FP mode)

What combinations would this august body suggest for a -4 and a -1md
(not N) ?  I do have the TTL cord .6 (came with the BG2 along with the
connector for MD/Winders) And I have the "fix" hotshoe for the -1md.

I think that the -20 on the hotshoe (just for weight) and the -280 or the
-32
on the BG2 for both bodies, but then I'm WAY open to
suggestions/comments,
as I tend not to use flash at all.  I don't even know if you can use the
-280 on the
BG2, but it looks like it's recessed at the power supply pins section so
you could...

Any and all comments/suggestions most welcome on and off list (if it
takes up too
much BW)

Now to get some pix that couldn't be done before so as to justify taking
up more
space in the house with things that say OM!!!

TIA,

Bill  >; P
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.