RE: [OM] Going Nowhere again

Subject: RE: [OM] Going Nowhere again
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 02:50:52 -0700
Here by Jellystone Park the snow never melts.....it just blows around until
it wears out.  /jnm

>>snip
Tom, I've never figured out the Five Seasons thing in Cedar Rapids.  That's
the name of the convention center/hotel.  I always supposed it meant "all
the other seasons may be inhospitable, but you can always come inside
here."  Otherwise all I can figure is this:

1. Spring (2 weeks) -- OM2(x), 4(x) bodies appropriate
2. Summer (3 months) -- keep film cool, wipe condensation off lenses
carefully when going outdoors from air-conditioned home
3. Autumn (2 weeks) -- take off work if possible, shoot constantly
4. Pre-Winter Slush and Frozen Rain (2 months) -- dust off the
OM-1/OM2000's, replace batteries in OM2(x) and OM4(x) to fix shutter lockup
5. Winter (2 months) -- shoot OM-1 outside if you dare, practice flash
indoors on cats and grimacing children
6. Post-Winter Slush and Wet Snow Blizzards (2 months) -- yearn