RE: [OM] OM-superwides are pricey

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-superwides are pricey
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 07:00:49 -0800
Harry;

If not an out and out Fang, you sure got an incredible deal.  I think most
of us who've acquired 21/3.5s lately have been paying 300USD and up.  That
is a really wonderful lens at a very good price.  And the 18 for 450USD
could have been considered an even greater Fang.

Congratulations, and enjoy your new prize.

Jim