[OM] Some travel photos

Subject: [OM] Some travel photos
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:36:12 +0000
Dear all,

I've just put up a website with photos and an account of my eclipse trip
to southern Africa earlier this year.  If you're interested it's at:

http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/travel/zambia-malawi/index.html

It's a bit rough and ready at the moment, with a few links not yet
working, but all the important bits are up.  All photos were taken with
my OM-1n, with the following lenses: Tokina 28/2.8 (about 750f all the
photos), Zuiko 50/1.8 (most of the rest), Soligor 135/2.8, Hanimex
500/8, and Sunagor 0.42x fisheye adaptor (a few each).  If anyone's got
any comments (positive or negative) about the site, photos, text or
anything (especially typos and things like that) I'd love to hear them.

On another travel-related note - my Australia photos came back fine,
unaffected by several passes through airport scanners.  Some pleasing
results, which I'm working on scanning in at the moment.

Roger