RE: [OM] Something different - 450mm

Subject: RE: [OM] Something different - 450mm
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:56:37 -0500
t's not properly described somehow. For an 8" diameter, it should be f2.3,
or the focal length must be ~900mm

Tom

On Thursday, December 20, 2001 at 10:59, Timpe, Jim
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "RE: [OM] Something different - 450mm" saying:

> I agree with his 'rare' and 'exotic' descriptions, but a 1500 minimum to
> even play is a little much IMHO.

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633
fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa Ont. Canada K1R
7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974    Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx N45.412
W75.714
Laws are the spider's webs which,
if anything small falls into them they ensnare it,
but large things break through and escape.
        --Solon, statesman (c.638-c558 BCE)
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."   --
Benjamin Franklin