Re: [OM] New Olys - Olympus is back!

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olys - Olympus is back!
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:33:25 EST
In a message dated 12/20/01 11:14:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

OLYMPUS IS DOING FOR DIGITAL WHAT THEY DID FOR THE SLR
WHEN THE DEVELOPED THE OM SERIES!

I think this statement hits the nail on the head if Olympus lives up to our
expectations.  Gentlemen and ladies, the digital revolution is here.  Sure
there will be needed improvements over time.  But having just finished two
family albums shot with a C4040 I can say that the results are gorgeous.  I
can't wait for the coming SLR.  Maitani will be smiling.

Dave Dougherty