Re: [OM] New Olys - Olympus is back!

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olys - Olympus is back!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:53:19 -0500
I shoot regularly with the E-10.  Printing digital is very easy.  I use
Micrografx Draw 6 (though I'm starting to putter with Photoshop LE) which is
an html program.  You just open an image, resize it with the cursor, fit 4
images on an 8.5" x 11"  page, do individual color correction or adjustments
to contrast, lightness/darkness, then print.  The (old) Epson Stylus Color
800 prints a full sheet in about 7 minutes.  (it is assumed that you've
already calibrated the printer) It's not waterproof, it'll fade if hung in
the sun, but...I love it.
John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus OM Service since 1977
631-424-2121  www.zuiko.com