RE: [OM] (Non-)OM lens caps (OT)

Subject: RE: [OM] (Non-)OM lens caps (OT)
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:12:44 +1100
> Walt Wayman [mailto:hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Speaking of lenscaps, real lenscaps, real Olympus lenscaps, I have
> come to realize over the years that there are two kinds: thin ones
> and thick ones....<snip>

FWIW, if ever I have to replace a lenscap, I'll be buying one
of those Tokina ones (there are probably other manufacturers) where
the clips are in the middle of the lens cap and not at the edges.
They're great when you've got a hood permanently attached to your
lens, particularly at longer focal lengths - no more squeezing your
fingers into the hood trying to get the darn lenscap on/off.

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz