Re: [OM] Flashes and duct tape

Subject: Re: [OM] Flashes and duct tape
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:20:34 +1100

> Eric Pederson <epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> All this discussion of duct tape and T-32's leads me to a question:
>
> What's the best way to attach *temporarily* some stiff plastic filter
> material to the front of a flash head? I'll try gaffer's tape and

I use adhesive "Velcro" spots, 4 spots on the flash unit and matching spots on
the
filter material.  I have made a stiff paper template that I use for cutting the
filter
material to the correct shape to wrap around the face of the flash unit.  Seems
work ok, but won't be 100 0ght tight unless you use Velcro strip and do a bit
more work on the shaping of the filter material.

Wayne Harridge

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge