Re: [OM] Why a new lens mount for digital cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Why a new lens mount for digital cameras
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:34:35 +0800
Fuji is selling a lots of new laser printing lab - the Fontier here,
almost all new labs are equipped with Fontier, many old one are
changing too. I think Fuji can earn some money there, haven't heard
anything from Kodak though.

People just like the creamy, super saturated look of Fontier system.
Fortunately the exaggerated color only found with film
scanning/printing with the Fontier system. There is no problem with
the direct digital file output, the prints are just slightly dark
which can be corrected easily before you send them file.

C.H.Ling

<snip>