[OM] TOPE 8: 2 more updates before the Christmas holidays

Subject: [OM] TOPE 8: 2 more updates before the Christmas holidays
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:32:43 +0100
Hi,

Indeed, in a few hours time my Christmas holiday will start, and I plan on
being off-line during most/all of that time, so possibly these are the last two
new entries to TOPE 8 until January 2nd.

May things be how they be, for now, we have two great new entries, so go check
'em out at:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html

Cheeeeeeers, and 'ave a great Christmas and an 'appy new beer, eehhhhh, new
year! :)
Olafo