Re: [OM] PMA in Orlando

Subject: Re: [OM] PMA in Orlando
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:23:31 EST
Tom, Texas will be sorry to see you leave, however I bet your girls are
excited about the move.  When you get there, if you want a nice little place
to take the family for supper, give "Fishbones" a try.  Not fancy shmancy,
but nice and good food.  Take your OM with you and post a picture.  What is
Benkins charging for the special truck just to haul your Olympus gear?  If
you need some help with the move, I might be able to give a hand, however you
must know that sometimes choice items fall out of the Suburban and end up in
Sugar Land.  Bill Barber