Re: [OM] LIVE: Olympus Secret Wyoming Factory!!

Subject: Re: [OM] LIVE: Olympus Secret Wyoming Factory!!
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:32:44 +0100
: http://johnlind.tripod.com/omwyfactory.html

Btw, did you know that Olympus has a network of secret plants right here in
the Netherlands?
Check out: http://www.olympus.nl/ This link used to refer to a so called
recycling company, and now they state they are a golf club. Duh. We know
better than that.

What to think of http://www.olympus-woontrends.nl/ ? Furniture? Yeah right.
The plant in Zwolle http://www.olympuszwolle.nl/ tries it with sport
articles. Sure. Anybody ever heard of an athlics club called Olympus '70
(http://www.olympus70.nl/)? I don't think so. And I bet nobody ever went to
Olympus College (http://www.olympuscollege.nl/) in Arnhem either.

The strongest evidence is on the page at http://www.olympus-camera.nl/ which
has been telling us for the last couple of years that it isn't finished yet.
Why, do you think? Because it is made on a Mac? ;)

No sir, strong rumours say that these are the secret plants where the secret
Digital OM-5D is under development, so there's no time to bother with web
site development. When will it be finished? That's a secret. But I tell you,
we'll all know when the camera will be ready - that's when the site is ;))

hnz