[OM] 72mm filter for 300 f4.5

Subject: [OM] 72mm filter for 300 f4.5
From: "Jerry Smith" <proudtexan63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:03:17 -0600

  Hey everyone,
First I want to say thanks for all the feedback on keeping film in the freezer. Especially the one about opening the freezer door first <g>. Now I need some advice on what make model or type of filter to use on a 300 f4.5. I don't have a 72mm in anything, do you just go for a standard Uv, 1a, b, skylight, or is there someting else? The shop I frequent only has one brand in that size, and it was $25.00. I usually go through their used stuff, I've found some Oly filters this way. But they don't have any in 72mm, darn it. If I have to pay that kind of money, what is a preferred one to get? Does anyone have an extra one in that size they could sell me? Contact me off list if have one to sell. Thanks for your help.

Smitty