Re: [OM] New Olys - and diffraction

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olys - and diffraction
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:12:10 EST
In a message dated 12/21/01 1:04:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

That may be why you don't see higher f numbers on most digital cameras, and
why a move to a larger physical sensor size may be inevitable for higher
quality.

I think you are on to something Chip.  My 4040 has the same lack of higher f
numbers.  While it does real nice photos, I cannot control depth of field in
the same way that I can with an OM.  This is more reason to hope for an SLR
that will have depth of field preview like we have on our Zuikos.

Dave Dougherty