Re: [OM] NOW: Flashmeter? and other thoughts.

Subject: Re: [OM] NOW: Flashmeter? and other thoughts.
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 22:59:00 -0500
Thanks for your encouraging help. I'll probably look into the meter market
more seriously in about a month. For now, TTL will have to do. All the $$'s
been spent, and so am I. I saw the WP on KEH for $47. Is there any reason
not to look at the lower end of digital models over the Wein? Are they any
more or less accurate than the wein?

What sort of umbrella do you get for using the T32? How do you mount the
flash? Do you have to get a flash shoe clamp or somthing? I've been wanting
the unbrella setup for a while, but don't know much about them, except
non-silver ones are typically used in the rain...

Sorry for the barage of questions. Thanks again.
Mickey