Re: [OM] OM..Olympus90mm on e*bay

Subject: Re: [OM] OM..Olympus90mm on e*bay
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 11:39:22 EST
Re: ebay item #1313411605

Here's a perfect example of an auction where I would want to email the seller
and ask a BUNCH of questions.  He raves about what a great lens this is from
a photographic viewpoint, but says NOTHING about this particular lens's
condition.  Does it have any scratches or cleaning marks on front or rear
elements?  Dust inside?  Fungus?  Focus smooth?  Busted parts?  We get no
clue from his description.  That could be simply oversight, or a deliberate
attempt to deceive.

Also, his feedback consists of only 15 responses, mostly buys on his part, it
seems.  Tells us dang little about him as a seller.  For what this lens will
probably sell for, I'd want to have at least a couple email exchanges with
him in order to get some good answers to my questions and a good "read" on
how honest he is.

Kinda glad I "got no OMoney" right now, or I'd probably be a-biddin'...

Rich