Re: [OM] Re: Lens Caps, digression into 50mm lens rant

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Lens Caps, digression into 50mm lens rant
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 17:24:04 -0800
Hey, I was just on Telegraph yesterday doin' a little christmas shopping at the street fair. I was there 32 years ago too, but didn't end up with any of your cameras. I was shooting with a Topcon Super D, or did I have the Nikon Ftn by then......

I get tired just thinking about some of the move stories Tom Scales impending move has set off. I been in Berkeley for a loooong time.

Moose

Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Having owned a IIIb, I have to agree it worked well and was small and light (Coincidence? I Think Not), especially with the collapsing lenses.

Alas, like my Nikon S2 and SP, it was stolen. In this case, when I was living in the back of a truck near Telegraph Avenue some 32 years ago.... I still have 3 lenses (Elmar, Canon, Steinheil) for it that I'll have to sell on eBay some day. But I didn't like the bulk added past the IIIf. Contax-inspired? And their reflexes????? Diet needed.

tOM