[OM] OM-1N meter

Subject: [OM] OM-1N meter
From: "Martin G Flink" <mgflink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:56:30 -0800
Decided to take both OM-1N and OM-2N to New Hampshire for a family holiday
gathering.  I put a new 357 battery in the 2N and have noticed that the meter
indicator both in manual and auto mode is jumping up and down before it settles
down for a reading.  It happens under normal household lights and to a lesser
degree in daylight.  The last time I used it was about a year ago and I can't
recall if I had the same problem.  I do remember that all the shots came out
and were exposed right on the mark.  I could leave the 2N behind and opt for
another body, but would rather not.  Any suggestions or help would be
appreciated.  Thanks,  Marty