Re: [OM] OT - Digital P&S decision -- I'll be driven from the group

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Digital P&S decision -- I'll be driven from the group
From: "Jeffrey R. Keller" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 21:13:33 -0800
Think even smaller Tom. The Canon S40 got better reviews than the
Olympus D40. You should give it careful thought.

I had an Olympus 400(?) similar but slightly smaller than the 510. I
gave it to my son and got a 3040. I found the smaller form factor
of my old camera much nicer. It went everywhere with me. The
3040 gets left behind all too often.
-jeff