Re: [OM] OT - It's official

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - It's official
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 06:35:55 +0000
Cc: Robert Winters <prairiewinters@xxxxxxxxx>
Bob, I think that there has been some wonder in all the places I have been. I was born in India, went through adolescence in Calcutta (did all the stupid and fun things that you do at 17/18 ;-)). We have very fond memories of our time in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands, and the tour in Florida was magical, flying the F16 and visiting some lovely places all over the US ...

No, I can't give scores, but I would really like to take my wife to India and we both want dearly to visit a very large country between Canada and Mexico again :>).

Chris