Re: [OM] OM-1N meter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1N meter
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 11:03:42 -0500
Are you using a single battery or (2) 357s.  The single battery is lithium
and should not be used.  Try rocking the meter switch back and forth to
clean the inner contacts.  The meter display is only a display, it does not
drive the actual shutter speed.  That is, you could take the meter itself
out of the camera and auto would still give a correct exposure.
John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus OM Service since 1977
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  www.zuiko.com