[OM] photography at LA auto show

Subject: [OM] photography at LA auto show
From: Acer/Siddiq <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 17:08:38 -0800
greetings fellow zuiks;

i'll be hitting the la auto show, my first auto show (dont laugh). as you can
guess, i'd like to do some
photography, and i assume it's allowed!

so, keeping in mind i've never done this, any ideas/pointers? fairly certain
i'll have to use flash, and no
tripod, so that means diffuser on the flash. got that covered, plastic bottle
carved piece!.

lens? I'd like to get the classic front quarter, rear quarter, full rear/front
etc shots. but i'm assuming every
other person will be trying to get a good look and i'd really not like to have
ppl in the photos... so that means
detail shots?

i'll take two bodies, 28 on one, 50macro on the other. but only ONE has the
flash shoe, so i'll just swap
lenses as needed.

all this is theory since i've never done anything of the sort.

suggestions appreciated.

happy holidays, stay safe!

/A/S
--