Re: [OM] Can't help but play...

Subject: Re: [OM] Can't help but play...
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 17:19:16 -0500
I did similar operation on the lens of my slide projector. I put it back together with JB Weld, which if you arent familiar with it, is a very strong epoxy. After gobbing it on pretty thick, I was able to take a file and shape (with an extra application or two to build up the rim) it so that it matched the original. I masked the lenses and primed and painted it with flat black enamel and it turned out very nice. Not that it was worth the effort probably....

Charles