[OM] Re: 3 2-4 focus screen w/grid etching

Subject: [OM] Re: 3 2-4 focus screen w/grid etching
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 15:22:06 -0800

The three focus screens arrived this morning, John. I've loaded two of these and will keep my other etched screen of yours (a Beattie) to have something to test against for brightness.

Thanks for the fast service. I had no expectation of these screens until sometime in the new year. They make a great X--mas gift. Your work looks superb as always.

Best to you and yours for a happy holiday season. Be careful wherever you might drive.,

Tris