Re: [OM] Floridian photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Floridian photography
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:53:45 +1100
Aging, bearded and slightly overweight - my kind of photographer!
Wonder who took the portrait - it's a very good one.
As to his work - impressive landscapes. Very hard to do good B&W landscapes
I've found. Love the clouds, esp. Payhayokee -
http://clydebutcher.com/n20.htm
8x10 in a swamp - that's serious!
AndrewF