Re: [OM] ? Brooklyn Camera Exchange?

Subject: Re: [OM] ? Brooklyn Camera Exchange?
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:28:00 -0800
I have only dealt with them twice, but have been happy with both
transactions. Items were as described or better and the pricing was fair
to excellent. Shipping time was better than the average based on the
other places I have dealt with. Be sure to read their rating system as
it does not necessarily match how I would rate things.

One purchase in particular was listed as a VG MD-1 with M18v Control
grip. Per their scale the MD-1 was not great cosmetically (but better
than I expected based on the rating system) the real surprise was the
included M18v control grip which could only be described as LIKE NEW, I
expected it to cosmetically match the MD-1 itself.

Both of my dealings have been via e-mail. The folks are friendly and
willing to answer questions. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Jim Couch