[OM] Xmas Xchange Thanx

Subject: [OM] Xmas Xchange Thanx
From: Eric Pederson <epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:48:38 -0800 (PST)
I too enjoyed being part of the Xmas Xchange. I was very good and didn't
open the package until Xmas. Put it right under the tree with the kids'
toys from Santa. The effect of this was that the envelope met the same
fiery fate as the wrapping paper and I have no record of who sent me the photo.
So, you know who you are, you sent a cute frog emerging from water.
Thanks to you and thanks to Bob Gries for his time and organization!
Eric Pederson
epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (no "n" in "epederso")
Professional home page:
        http://logos.uoregon.edu/uoling/faculty/pederson/pederson.html