Re: [OM] OM to Pen adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to Pen adapter
From: "Bachofen" <mbachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 19:25:35 -0600
Howdy all,
        I hope everyone had a merry Christmas.  The fam and I are headed to New
Mexico for the New Year.  Taking the 4Ti + 24/2,8 35-70/3,6 with Hood (finally)
and 135/2,8 and a bunch of Ilford FP4+ (this stuff sure makes it easy for me.)
I'll probably take my Pen with 40/1,4 too, just for snaps.  If anyone, anyone,
anyone has an OM ---> Pen adapter just lying around they'd like some cash for,
please email me.  On the lookout.  Thanks and have a happy 2002.
M.E. Bachofen
Die meisten verwechseln Dabeisein mit Erleben.  -  Max Frisch (Schweizer
Dramatiker (1911-1991))