Re: [OM] OM mount Teleconverter quality......

Subject: Re: [OM] OM mount Teleconverter quality......
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 20:43:18 -0700
With all this talk about teleconverter quality, I'd thought I'd lighten my
optics load a little.  Here's the offer:

I have a Vivitar 2X teleconverter in excellent condition (scratch-free, clear
optics, no fungus).  It's the 2X-21 model, an older design, which I believe is
a 4-element design, it's multi-coated, and of course, it's in an OM-mount.
While not nearly as desirable as the Vivitar Macro Focusing Teleconverter
(thanks, Tom!), the price is right.

It's *free* to a good home.

Now before 500 of you hit the "reply" button, here's my request.  PLEASE do not
ask me to send it to you if you already own one (or more) teleconverters.  This
is strictly meant to be an offer to anyone who wants to really cheaply try out
a modest-quality teleconverter without risk.

And here's the catch: you have to finance the actual shipping charges (but I'll
ship first and wait for your payment later).  Method of shipment and insurance
(if any) is totally up to you.  I'll do a reasonable packing job, of course.

First reply takes it.  Please honour the simple terms I've set out.

Garth