[OM] Xmas Xchange

Subject: [OM] Xmas Xchange
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 20:27:51 -0800
Well, the post office didn't cooperate even though it was sent in plenty of
time, but my Xmas Xchange photo arrived today.

A very, very lovely image from Gary Edwards--framed and matted, even!

Not only did I like it, but so did my girlfriend, Jan (a serious critic if
ever there was one).

I have only one complaint. As a result of this photo, I'm now out an OM-4
I'd hoped to make some more OMoney with. :-( Jan's decided if photos like
Gary's (and hopefully at least a few of mine as well) can be made with one,
she's getting busy on her own. At least I didn't have to give up custody of
my Zuikos as well, although a "right-to-use" was demanded--and given.

Thanks, Gary! And thanks again to Bob for organizing the Xchange.

---
Scott Gomez