Re: [OM] Xmas Xchange

Subject: Re: [OM] Xmas Xchange
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 22:04:57 -0800
At 08:27 PM 12/26/01 -0800, Scott G wrote:

>Thanks, Gary! And thanks again to Bob for organizing the Xchange.

I'll add my thanks to Bob as well as I think I am the big winner in this
one. Jim Timpe's package arrived in the mail on Xmas Eve. Resisting
temptation it went under the tree too. Next morning when opened lo and
behold -- not one but 7 prints. Jim explained that he couldn't decide which
one to send so he sent them all -- much to our pleasure. We had a whole
houseful of family and after everone had a look they all had favourites --
I can easily see Jim's dilemma.

Thanks Jim and Bob -- this was a great event and I'll look forward to next
year's.

Barry H