Re: [OM] Xmas Xchange

Subject: Re: [OM] Xmas Xchange
From: JTimpe7777@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 15:54:24 EST
I wholeheartedly echo everyone else's compliments to Bob on a wonderful idea,
wonderfully executed.  Is it too early to sign up for next years exchange????

My on list thanks, once again, to Paul Schings for the truly remarkable shot
he sent of the two zebra's taken with his 300/4.5 and 2xa.  What detail, and
what a composition.

Happiest of new years to one and all, and here's hoping for a wonderfully
photo-filled 2002!!!!

Jim Timpe
from home
remember the kitchen remodel... my bathroom's gutted right now.

I really know how to have fun   ?????????