Re: [OM] P&S: was Trouble in OM paradise

Subject: Re: [OM] P&S: was Trouble in OM paradise
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 06:59:30 +0000
"B" setting dreammoose?  Where is this thing?

Chris

At 14:39 -0800 27/12/01, dreammoose wrote:
I don't know anything about the Stylus Epic, but I agree about the XA, one of the great cameras. The lens doesn't test all that well, but I've taken many beautiful pictures with it. Rangefinder to choose my own focal point, direct backlight compensation plus the ability to adjust exposure thruogh the asa setting are all very useful. And a 'B' setting! I got a terrific pic of lightning in Puerta Vallerta using it.

--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, England.