Re: [OM] Its Christmas!

Subject: Re: [OM] Its Christmas!
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:55:40 -0800
LOL!

Of course the point is not how far you went, or what gear you use, it is
the images you produce. In all reallity I often find it more challenging
to produce images I am happy with near home, I do much better off in the
hills. I will get an opportunity to work on this though. My daughter has
a school project that will require her to shoot images in our home
county. She has chosen to do the work in B&W, so we will both be loading
OMs with some B&W film and heading out over the next two weeks. It
should be fun and challenging. I haven't really done  B&W work for many
a year.

Jim Couch