Re: [OM] Thoughts on strobes, winding, XA's, and Barry's shirts...

Subject: Re: [OM] Thoughts on strobes, winding, XA's, and Barry's shirts...
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:42:23 -0500
Hmmm. Wouldn't that drastically darken the outside edges even worse?
With the XA, it would turn the 35mm lens into a telephoto...

I want something to pep up the contrast & brightness, increasing with the
distance from the centre. Useful for wide angle shots, too.

tOM

On Friday, December 28, 2001 at 16:11, Larry <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "Re: [OM] Thoughts on strobes, winding, XA's, and " saying:

> It is one of the less known tools on Photoshop. It's called the "crop" tool.
> (I think that's the correct spelling)
>
> Larry
>
> Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

> > Does anyone have or know of a photoshop filter to correct vignetting?
> >
> > tOM

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974 Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx N45.412 W75.714
Laws are the spider's webs which,
if anything small falls into them they ensnare it,
but large things break through and escape.
        --Solon, statesman (c.638-c558 BCE)
I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the rights of
the people by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in
power than by violent and sudden usurpations. -James Madison,
fourth US president (1751-1836)