[OM] Mountaineer by Chris Bonington

Subject: [OM] Mountaineer by Chris Bonington
From: adi <adisoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 08:31:48 +0800
Hi all,

Just picked up a copy of Mountaineer by Chris Bonington. Saw a little picture
on the back cover of the dust jacket with said author holding a black OM2 and a
medium telephoto. If you've got a chance to see this book, you'll find splendid
examples of what the OM camera can do.

There's a little note at the back of the book which goes like this.

"Photography-   I changed to Olympus cameras in 1974 with the introduction of
its compact single lens reflex system. All my pictures in this book since 1974
are taken on Olympus cameras and lenses, using Kodrchrome 25 and 64 above the
snowline and Kodachrome 200 below."

Any other famous pros who use the OM system?

-Adi