[OM] Camera cases

Subject: [OM] Camera cases
From: "Charles Monroe" <chasmnro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:51:40 -0500
    Went out shopping today for what Santa forgot to bring. Among other things
I needed some better camera bags than the forty year old ones I have which are
getting pretty ragged.
    At Lowe's they had aluminum suitcase type tool boxes with foam and
adjustable padded dividers for $19.96.
    At Home Depot were similar boxes, without the foam but with the padded
dividers for $16.97.
    Both of them are about 18" X 13" X 6".  While not as stylish or perhaps as
rugged as Halliburton's the price makes them look real good.
    I also bought some 1/4" weather strip to make seals for the lids.
Chuck Monroe