Re: [OM] T series vs METZ Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] T series vs METZ Flash
From: adi <adisoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 09:40:22 +0800
Hi,

forgive me if my question sounds obvious, wish to clear some doubts.

does the Metz flash have the same funtionality as the T series flash? In other
words, if you pluck on both and shoot the same scene, will the results be
identical? I assume that the OM body still uses OTF metering for both.

Also, are there any benefits of getting a T series flash over the Metz?

--adi