Re: [OM] T8 or T10 ring flash?

Subject: Re: [OM] T8 or T10 ring flash?
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:11:39 -0500
I appreciate the information and comments regarding which ring
flash to buy.  A special thanks to Hans, who has enlightened me on
other occasions regarding OM flash equipment, and to Skip for the
links to photographs I found illuminating.  (Puns intended.)
Unless two or three days of welcoming the new year and watching
bowl games causes me to go into some sort of stupor, I'll
be "sending away" next week to B&H for a T8.  It is better to buy
the gear than to curse the enablers.  :-)

Walt Wayman