Re: [OM] James Couch's XA photos

Subject: Re: [OM] James Couch's XA photos
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:30:44 -0800 (PST)
I think that some programs such as Front Page Express
don't resize the file that is loaded to the server but
load it as is and then reduce it at the time of
viewing. This could account for the large file size
but small pic. I forget (or really never knew) the
HTML code to do this. You should resize the photos
before uploading them.
Warren