Re: [OM] xmas exchange

Subject: Re: [OM] xmas exchange
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 11:16:12 -0600
Me, too.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://home.attbi.com/~garyetx/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Smith" <proudtexan63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2001 9:37 AM
Subject: [OM] xmas exchange

  Hello all,

Well I don't feel quite as bad now, I see I'm not the only one who hasn't
received there xchange photo yet. Hopefully they will all find their way
through the postal services through out the wourld. After all, with the
season and the strain on the system right now it is understandable that it
might take awhile.

Happy New Year to all, Smitty

:-)

From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [OM] Xmas Xchange thanks

hmmm still waiting for my package to arrive. I'm sure it will be worth the
wait though!

Paul Schings