RE: [OM] Epson Printers - advice wanted

Subject: RE: [OM] Epson Printers - advice wanted
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:55:18 -0800
Canon has both in-house testing and third-party testing for the new inks for
the S800. Expected lifetime--framed under glass and printed on their
PhotoPro paper-- with no significant fading is about 25 years.

I've been thinking about the archive issues for a while. If I've stored the
negatives properly, and also made CD copies of scans of the negatives when
they were new, 25 years is more than long enough for the print, IMHO. I can
always print another, or print two, initially, and keep one in dark storage.

---
Scott Gomez