[OM] upgrade OM2sp to red LED circuit

Subject: [OM] upgrade OM2sp to red LED circuit
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 14:07:19 -0800
Is this hard to do? Is it worth it? I assume I would still have the
green LED but with the newer circuit modification. I'm pretty sure mine
has not been modified but is there an easy way to tell for sure? I'm
sending mine off for a CLA and thought this might be a good time to have
this done if it's not a big PITA.

Just to clarify: This modification allows the camera to use the flash
batteries to power the <flash ready> light? Correct? Or are there other
benefits as well?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West