Re: [OM] upgrade OM2sp to red LED circuit

Subject: Re: [OM] upgrade OM2sp to red LED circuit
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 14:16:56 -0800 (PST)
> Just to clarify: This modification allows the camera
> to use the flash
> batteries to power the <flash ready> light? Correct?
> Or are there other
> benefits as well?

Do you need more benefits?  Actually, believe it or
not, the red LED is better than the green LED because
of night vision.  Red lights generally don't trash
your night vision like a bright green one does.

I used to go through batteries like crazy until mine
was converted.  Of course, as a professional I use
flash enough that it was absolutely necessary for me
to have the conversion done.

AG-Schnozz (notice the new email address)